This page is in development.
It will feature FAQs and links to your online member page, where you will be able to manage your delivery schedule, make special orders, check your invoice and credit, and update your personal information.
Please note the online calendar and credit system will be active starting in May 2020.
Vacation and missed basket policy
What to do when you can’t pick up your basket at the usual place and time?
- Send someone to pick up the basket in your place. We don’t need to know their name, but they will need to give us your name.
- Use the online calendar to change your delivery dates or locations.
- You must make your changes at least 48 hours in advance.
- You can reschedule up to 2 baskets each season.
- You can also obtain credit on your online account for the value of 2 additional baskets. You can use this credit for extra orders at the CSA delivery point or at our stand at the Wakefield Market.
- Scheduling and location changes are subject to weekly harvest capacity.
- Visit our MEMBERS’ PAGE to access the online calendar and manage your account.
If you simply miss or forget your basket without notification you can arrange to pick up your veggies up to three days after the delivery date:
- at our stand at the Wakefield Market (Saturday 9am 1pm only)
- at the farm (anytime Friday to Sunday)
- You must contact us by Friday evening to let us know your plans.