Sign up for your 2020 summer CSA basket!
- To complete the registration
- Select the desired options on the form below, click Register.
- Enter your e-mail address to activate your account.
- An e-mail will be sent to you to finalize the registration.
- Click on the link found in the email, complete the form and confirm your purchase.
You can pay your total at once or in three instalments. We take Interac e-transfers, bank transfers or cheques.
- Interac e-transfer: Email your payment to email@example.com. Use the family name and client number indicated on your registration as your password. Example: Smith654321.
- Bank transfer: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our bank coordinates.
- Cheques: Make your cheques out to Ferme Lève-tôt and mail to 460 Ch. Kalalla, Alcove, Quebec J0X 1A0. Please send all post-dated cheques at the same time.
Please let us know if you need a different payment schedule. We’ll be happy to accommodate you.
The Family Farmers Network is a not-for-profit network of certified organic farms in Quebec that is operated by our coop, the Cooperative d’agriculteurs de proximité écologique. The FFN coordinates registrations and runs our online CSA management software. The $18 contribution goes directly and entirely to the operation of the network.
- Please refer to the MEMBERS PAGE to review our vacation and missed basket policy, and to link to your account.
- You can make changes to your calendar, check your balance and make special orders through your online account.
- Please note that the calendar will be functional in May 2020.
- Let us know if you have a unique schedule request and we’ll do our best to accommodate you!