2023 fall veggie basket registration
The fall basket is currently full. To add your name to the waiting list, first select your delivery location, then submit your email address and select “Yes I want to be added to the waiting list”.
Instructions for completing the registration, payment options and other important details are at the bottom of the form
- Choose your basket options and click “Proceed with your registration”
- Enter your email address to activate your account. If you already have an account with us enter the email address associated with the account to access your credits, profile, etc.
- You’ll get an automated email with a link to your account and further registration details. If you don’t get an email right away, check your spam folder or contact us at fermelevetot @ gmail.com
- Click on the link in your email
- complete the contact form
- confirm your purchase
You can pay your total at once or in two instalments. We accept Interac e-transfers or cheques.
- Interac e-transfer: Email your payment to fermelevetot @ gmail.com. Password: the name of our road (see below)
- Cheques: Make your cheques out to Ferme Lève-tôt and mail to 460 Ch. Kalalla, Alcove, Quebec J0X 1A0. Please send all post-dated cheques at the same time.
What is the CSA network contribution?
The Family Farmers Network is a not-for-profit network of certified organic farms in Quebec that is operated by our coop, the Cooperative d’agriculteurs de proximité écologique. The contribution goes directly and entirely to the network’s operation of the management and scheduling software and to promoting sustainable local food systems through outreach and education for farmers and community members.
Managing vacation and missed baskets
- Please refer to the MEMBERS PAGE to review our vacation and missed basket policy.
- You can make changes to your calendar, check your balance and make special orders through your online account.
- Let us know if you have a unique schedule request and we’ll do our best to accommodate you!