Sign up for your 2021 fall CSA basket!
If you signed up for a summer basket you can simply auto-renew your registration for the fall
Instructions on completing the registration, payment options and other important info are at the bottom of the form
- Select the desired options on the form, click Register.
- Enter your e-mail address to activate your account.
- An e-mail will be sent to you with a link to a secure account page. If you don’t receive this email please contact us at fermelevetot @ gmail.com
- Click on the link:
- fill out the personal contact information required to complete your CSA account.
- confirm your purchase.
You can pay your total at once or in two instalments. We accept Interac e-transfers or cheques.
- Interac e-transfer: Email your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Password: the name of our road
- Cheques: Make your cheques out to Ferme Lève-tôt and mail to 460 Ch. Kalalla, Alcove, Quebec J0X 1A0. Please send all post-dated cheques at the same time.
The Family Farmers Network is a not-for-profit network of certified organic farms in Quebec that is operated by our coop, the Cooperative d’agriculteurs de proximité écologique. The FFN coordinates registrations and runs our online CSA management software. The $18 contribution goes directly and entirely to the operation of the network.
- Please refer to the MEMBERS PAGE to review our vacation and missed basket policy, and to link to your account.
- You can make changes to your calendar, check your balance and make special orders through your online account.
- Please note that the calendar will be functional in May 2021.
- Let us know if you have a unique schedule request and we’ll do our best to accommodate you!